You are here
Adverse drug reaction reporting using Best Practice: Installing the ADR reporting template
Before you start
This guidance assumes a working knowledge of Best Practice. For installation purposes you will need to be connected to the Internet in order to download the template from the TGA website.
Download the ADR Reporting template
The ADR Reporting template can be accessed on the TGA website.
- Download the BP ADR Reporting Form.rtf from the TGA website and SAVE to the desktop.
Note: Do not OPEN the template - this may corrupt the merge fields.
Install the template in Best Practice
- Open Best Practice.
- Open the word processor ( or F4)
- Select Templates; Import template, as shown in figure 1.
- Select BP ADR Reporting Form.rtf.
- Select Save Icon – name the template 'BP ADR Reporting Form' and select the "Available to all users" tick box, as shown in figure 2.
- Select 'Save'.
Open the saved template
The template can now be accessed under 'Templates'; 'Use template', as shown in figure 3.
Using the template
Guidance is available for using the ADR Reporting template in Best Practice on the TGA website.
|Version||Description of change||Author||Effective date|
|V1.0||Original publication||Technical and Safety Improvement||October 2018|