You are here
Personalised medical devices: Dental Sector Working Group
Seven (7) peak professional and industry bodies representing the dental and oral health sector were invited to participate in a workshop convened by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) on 9 April 2021 to discuss the implementation of the new regulatory framework for personalised medical devices.
Following on from the workshop, participants agreed that a time-limited Dental Sector Working Group (DSWG) be established to continue to work closely with the TGA, providing input, advice and feedback on the implementation and concerns raised by the sector.
Terms of reference
For more information about the purpose and structure of the DSWG, see Dental Sector Working Group: terms of reference.
- Australian Dental Association (ADA)
- Australian Dental Industry Association (ADIA)
- Australian Dental and Oral Health Therapists Association (ADOHTA)
- Australian Dental Prosthetists Association (ADPA)
- Australian Society of Orthodontists (ASO)
- Dental Hygienists Association of Australia (DHAA)
- Dental Implant Registry (DIR)
The working group will also consist of two dental technicians, who have been nominated by the dental sector and agreed to by the TGA.
A communique will be published here following each meeting.
Contact details for the DSWG
|Postal Address||Medical Devices Branch
Therapeutic Goods Administration
PO Box 100
WODEN ACT 2606