Our news gives you the latest on a range of health product safety and quality topics, such as changes to guidelines, fines for fake products and unlawful advertising, industry events and more.
- Current antibiotics shortages in Australia include amoxicillin, amoxicillin/clavulanic acid, cefalexin, metronidazole and trimethoprim.
- The TGA will have limited operations from Friday 23 December 2022 until Tuesday 3 January 2023
- The Generic Medicines Work-Sharing Initiative has updated its Operational Procedures document and Expression Of Interest form.
- Before you take a weight loss supplement or medicine, there are things to consider.
- A warning to social media influencers and advertisers not to advertise this prescription medicine.
- Find out more about the post market review the TGA is undertaking on spinal cord stimulators (SCS).