You are here
Medical device industry associations
Medical devices include a wide range of products such as medical gloves, bandages, syringes, condoms, contact lenses, in vitro diagnostic devices, disinfectants, X-ray equipment, surgical lasers, pacemakers, dialysis equipment, baby incubators, heart valves. Sponsors and manufacturers of these products have access to a number of medical device industry associations, some are listed below.
Please note, providing details of these associations is not an endorsement of them by the Therapeutic Goods Administration.
- ARCS Australia Ltd (Association of Regulatory and Clinical Scientists)
- Australian Dental Industry Association (ADIA)
- Australian Self-Medication Industry Association (ASMI)
- Complementary Medicines Australia (CMA)
- IVD Australia
- Medical Technology Association of Australia (MTAA)
- ACCORD Australasia
The Therapeutic Goods Administration does not provide a list of consultants able to assist with regulatory obligations. You may wish to contact one of the above industry organisations for assistance in contacting suitable therapeutic goods regulatory affairs consultants.