The content on this page and other TGA archive pages is provided to assist research and may contain references to activities or policies that have no current application. See the full archive disclaimer.
Manufacturing notices (archived)
- Questions & answers on the code of good manufacturing practice for medicinal products
29 September 2017: Q&A about the PIC/S Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice - 15 January 2009, PE 009-8
- Revised code of GMP for human blood and tissues
4 June 2013: The Australian Code of Good Manufacturing Practice for human blood and blood components, human tissues and human cellular therapy products 2013 commences on 31 May 2013
- Manufacturer audits are now termed inspections
29 April 2013: The TGA is changing its terminology - the word 'inspection' is replacing the word 'audit'.
- Medical device amendments to the EU-Australia MRA on conformity assessment to come into effect 1 January 2013
30 November 2012: Amendments to the EU-Australia MRA (Mutual Recognition Agreements) on conformity assessment to come into force on 1 January 2013
- New format for TGA conformity assessment certificates
13 October 2011: The new format and design of the conformity assessment certificates incorporate features and improvements