You are here
The content on this page and other TGA archive pages is provided to assist research and may contain references to activities or policies that have no current application. See the full archive disclaimer.
Getting started online
ARGCM Part D: Registered complementary medicines
Getting a user ID
To submit an application for a registered complementary medicine you will need both a client identification number (Client ID) and access to our secure online TGA Business Services (TBS) website. This site is separate to our main website, www.tga.gov.au.
If you already have access and a Client ID, skip to Logging in. If you don't have these, follow the steps below:
- Go to TGA Business services: getting started with the TGA.
- Follow the instructions provided for completing the Organisational details form.
- Page 2 of the organisational details form asks you to nominate one representative from your organisation to have Administrator access. This person will be able to add and remove access for other representatives from your organisation. More information about the various 'roles' within TBS can be found at TGA Business services - how to use the site.
- You will be notified by email when you receive Administrator access, and the email will contain a guide to setting up your password.
- Once you are ready, go to Logging in.
Go to our secure online TGA Business Services site, and you will then be prompted to enter your login details on the right hand side of the screen:
Once logged in, you will see a personalised work page or 'Dashboard'. What you can see and do on the Dashboard will depend on what role you have been given. Further information on what each role can see or do can be found at TGA Business services - how to use the site.
Across the top of the dashboard there are three main menus: Applications; Documents; and Your TGA. If you also have Financial access, you will see an additional Financials menu displayed.
- To begin completing a new application form, select the Applications menu.
- If you want to open an existing draft you have saved, select Work on drafts from the My work menu.
Starting a new application form
Select Applications from the top menu. This will open a list of various application types.
Select Non-Prescription Medicine, which will take you to the first page of the application form, starting with the Application tab.
Some of the fields will already be pre-filled; however, you should confirm these are correct.