You are here
The content on this page and other TGA archive pages is provided to assist research and may contain references to activities or policies that have no current application. See the full archive disclaimer.
Expert committee report: Complementary Medicines in the Australian Health System
- Implementation of the Government response to the recommendations of the Expert Committee on Complementary Medicines in the Health SystemFebruary 2006
- Australian Government response to the recommendations of the Expert Committee on Complementary Medicines in the Health System
Expert Committee on Complementary Medicines in the Health System
To help inform the Government's response and to enable a wide input of views on the findings and recommendations of the Expert Committee on Complementary Medicines in the Health System, the Parliamentary Secretary released the Report for stakeholder consultation in October 2003. The consultation period closed on 30 January 2004.
*Large file warning: Attempting to open large pdf files over the Internet within the browser window may cause problems. It is strongly recommended you download this document to your own computer and open from there.
- Chairman's preface
- Executive summary
- The national regulatory controls for complementary medicines
- Adverse reactions
- Information and advertising
- Healthcare practitioners
- Administrative and advisory mechanisms
- Glossary of complementary healthcare practitioners
- Implementation timetable