- Media releasesThe TGA has issued an infringement notice for $13,320 to Vaxine Pty Ltd of Adelaide for advertising an unapproved COVID-19 vaccine in alleged breach of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989.
- Media releasesLife Biotech Pty Ltd fined $106,560 for alleged non-compliance with requests for information and face mask samples in relation to COVID-19The TGA has issued eight infringement notices to Sydney-based company for allegedly failing to provide information and face mask samples to the TGA when required to do so, and for providing false and misleading information.
- Media releasesTwo companies fined $25,200 for alleged unlawful importation and advertising of infrared thermometers in relation to COVID-19The TGA has issued two infringement notices, each for $12,600, to Melbourne-based companies Australian Beauty Group and VeraTemp
- Media releasesSGC Products fined $63,000 for alleged unlawful advertising on "Dr. Ageless" website in relation to COVID-19The TGA has issued five infringement notices totalling $63,000 to Victoria-based company, SGC Products Pty Ltd
- Media releasesZafe Zone fined almost $40,000 for alleged advertising breaches for disinfectant products in relation to COVID-19The TGA has issued three infringement notices totalling $39,960 to Melbourne-based company Italian Princess Coffee Brands Pty Ltd (trading as Zafe Zone)
- Media releasesStrapit fined $37,800 for alleged advertising breaches for disinfectant and hand sanitiser in relation to COVID-19The TGA has issued three infringement notices totalling $37,800 to Melbourne-based company Strapit Medical and Sports Supplies Pty Ltd
- Media releasesThe TGA has issued two infringement notices totalling $25,200 to Sydney-based company Australian Chemical Research