- Media releasesThe TGA has provisionally approved a booster dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, SPIKEVAX, for individuals 18 years and older.
- Media releasesTGA Provisional Approval of Celltrion Healthcare Australia Pty Ltd COVID-19 treatment, regdanvimab (REGKIRONA)TGA grants provisional approval to Celltrion Healthcare Australia Pty Ltd for COVID-19 treatment, regdanvimab (REGKIRONA)
- Media releasesPfizer's COVID-19 vaccine (COMIRNATY) provisionally approved for use in individuals 5 years and overThe TGA has provisionally approved the Pfizer Australia Pty Ltd COVID-19 vaccine, COMIRNATY, for use in individuals 5 years and older.
- Media releasesOn 1 December 2021, the TGA granted provisional approval to Roche Products Pty Ltd for the use of tocilizumab (ACTEMRA) for the treatment of COVID-19.
- Media releasesThe TGA has issued three infringement notices totalling $7,992 to an individual for allegedly advertising ivermectin and zinc lozenges to treat COVID-19 in breach of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989.
- Media releasesQueensland individual fined $2,664 for alleged unlawful advertising of a homoeopathic medicine for COVID-19The TGA has issued an infringement notice for $2,664 to an individual for an alleged breach of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989.