You are here
The content on this page and other TGA archive pages is provided to assist research and may contain references to activities or policies that have no current application. See the full archive disclaimer.
Labelling project 99/00 Effective by design
This paper was released in April 2000 for comment. It remains on this website as a historical reference.
Discussion paper on possible reforms to the regulation of the labelling of medicines in Australia.
*Large file warning: Attempting to open large files over the Internet within the browser window may cause problems. It is strongly recommended you download this document to your own computer and open from there.
Contents Effective by design
- Why is there a need for change?
- Issues and concepts
- Appendix 1 Current regulation of the labelling of medicines
- Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 (extracts)
- Appendix 2 Other relevant reviews
- Appendix 3 State and Territory regulation of the labelling of medicines
- Appendix 4 Stakeholder perspectives
- Appendix 5 Federal Register OTC medicines labelling
- Appendix 6 References