You are here
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Information on medicines and medical devices
The TGA is publishing the latest information about medicines and medical devices as it relates to COVID-19 on this page.
Please read the information below before contacting the TGA to see if your question is already answered.
Topics and product types
I want to
- (-) Remove Supply a COVID-19 test kit filter Supply a COVID-19 test kit
- (-) Remove Report a perceived breach or questionable practices filter Report a perceived breach or questionable practices
- (-) Remove Supply a face mask, gloves or gown filter Supply a face mask, gloves or gown
- (-) Remove Find out about medicine shortages and restrictions filter Find out about medicine shortages and restrictions
- (-) Remove Sponsors filter Sponsors
This is current advice relating to the supply of in vitro diagnostic medical devices for the detection of COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 infections
Information about the post-market review of all approved COVID-19 tests and a post-market evaluation of all approved serology-based COVID point-of-care tests.
Contact TGA Info
Tel: 1800 020 653
Note: we are currently experiencing a high volume of calls and emails. Please bear with us as we try to respond to queries as quickly as possible.
Department of Health
Coronavirus (COVID-19) health alert — for information and advice not specific to therapeutic goods.