You are here
We conduct public consultations as part of our broader stakeholder engagement work, including on changes to regulatory requirements or practices, reviews of business processes, standards or guidelines, and TGA fees and charges.
Trove at the National Library of Australia has information on archived TGA consultations and reviews.
- (-) Remove Therapeutic goods regulation filter Therapeutic goods regulation
- (-) Remove Safety of medicines & medical devices filter Safety of medicines & medical devices
- (-) Remove Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) filter Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG)
- (-) Remove Advertising filter Advertising
- (-) Remove Disinfectants/Sterilants filter Disinfectants/Sterilants
Closed on 18 June 2021
Proposed clarification that goods are therapeutic goods - goods containing folate substances in certain circumstances
Closed on 18 September 2019
Closed on 12 May 2017
The Scheduling Policy Framework and Advertising of Pharmacist-only medicines (Schedule 3 substances)
Closed on 28 April 2017
Closed on 3 February 2006