You are here
We conduct public consultations as part of our broader stakeholder engagement work, including on changes to regulatory requirements or practices, reviews of business processes, standards or guidelines, and TGA fees and charges.
Trove at the National Library of Australia has information on archived TGA consultations and reviews.
- (-) Remove Advertising filter Advertising
- (-) Remove Medical devices safety filter Medical devices safety
- (-) Remove Blood and blood components filter Blood and blood components
- (-) Remove Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) filter Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
- (-) Remove Safety of medicines & medical devices filter Safety of medicines & medical devices
- (-) Remove Medicines safety filter Medicines safety
Closed on 18 February 2022
Closed on 18 June 2021
Closed on 17 March 2021
Closed on 11 December 2020
The Scheduling Policy Framework and Advertising of Pharmacist-only medicines (Schedule 3 substances)
Closed on 28 April 2017
Closed on 21 June 2009