You are here
We conduct public consultations as part of our broader stakeholder engagement work, including on changes to regulatory requirements or practices, reviews of business processes, standards or guidelines, and TGA fees and charges.
Trove at the National Library of Australia has information on archived TGA consultations and reviews.
- (-) Remove Advertising filter Advertising
- (-) Remove Other therapeutic goods filter Other therapeutic goods
- (-) Remove Biologicals filter Biologicals
- (-) Remove Blood and blood components filter Blood and blood components
- (-) Remove Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) filter Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG)
Priority Review pathway for biologicals: feasibility, potential eligibility criteria and determination process
Closed on 28 March 2022
Closed on 20 December 2021
Closed on 18 June 2021
Closed on 26 March 2021
The Scheduling Policy Framework and Advertising of Pharmacist-only medicines (Schedule 3 substances)
Closed on 28 April 2017
Closed on 3 February 2006