You are here
The content on this page and other TGA archive pages is provided to assist research and may contain references to activities or policies that have no current application. See the full archive disclaimer.
Regulatory impact statement (RIS) - update to the Required Advisory Statements for Medicine Labels (RASML)
- Roughhead EE Semple SJ Medication safety in acute care in Australia: where are we now? Part 1: a review of the extent and causes of medication problems 2002-2008
- Australian Council for Safety and Quality in Health Care. Second national report on patient safety: improving medication safety, 2002.
- National Prescribing Service Limited Medication Safety in the Community: A review of the Literature June 2009
- Expert Group on Safe Medication Practices Creation of a better safety culture in Europe: Building up safe medication practices 2006. (pdf,2.98Mb)
- Effectiveness of label statements for drugs and poisons. Philip Ley. Australian Health Ministers' Advisory Council. National Drugs and Poisons Schedule Committee
- Frantz, J.P. (1993) Effect of location and presentation format on attention to and compliance with product warnings and instructions. Journal of Safety Research, 24, 131-154
- Batagol R. Renal effects of NSAIDs, AJP 90 (October 2009): 24