You are here
The content on this page and other TGA archive pages is provided to assist research and may contain references to activities or policies that have no current application. See the full archive disclaimer.
TGA external communication and education framework
Priorities and projects 2013-2015
The purpose of developing and implementing this framework is to:
- improve understanding of the role and responsibilities of the TGA
- improve transparency in line with TGA reforms
- enhance engagement with external stakeholders on specific issues
- further develop collaboration on communication issues with other government and stakeholder bodies
- develop better mechanisms for two-way communications with consumers, health professionals and industry.
The TGA will achieve this by taking a phased approach over the next two years to deliver communication and education activities that provide information about the TGA's role and responsibilities and the benefits versus risks approach it takes to regulating therapeutic goods.