You are here
GMP clearance guidance
Version 18.1, January 2019
Step 7 - Submitting your complete application and paying fees
Fees and Payments tab
- You will be able to view the itemised fee in addition the total amount before you submit your application.
Please note any applicable fees not selected during the submission of your application will be raised during application receipt and will result in delays to processing times.
- You will need to complete the Declaration tab before you can submit your application by ticking the 'Agree' box. You can then proceed to validating and submitting your application.
Validating your application
- Once you have entered all the required information, you will need to validate your application before submission. Select 'Validate'.
- If there are areas of the form that have incomplete or incorrect information, an error message will show you what needs to be rectified (example errors below). You will need to address the validation issue before you can proceed.
- Once your application has validated, you will receive the message below.
Submitting your application
- Once all validation issues are resolved, you are ready to submit the application. Select 'Submit'.
Paying your application fee
- After submitting your application, the following screen will appear, notifying you of the fees to be charged. Select 'continue' to proceed.
- You will receive the following notification of a successful submission:
- The invoice (along with payment instructions) will be emailed to the billing contact. Please direct any queries in relation to invoicing of GMP clearances to firstname.lastname@example.org.