You are here
Listed and assessed listed medicines: Application and submission user guide
How to login
Once you have received your login details, log on to the TBS portal. You will be prompted to enter your login details on the right hand side of the screen.
Note: User name and password are case sensitive.
Once logged in, you will see a personalised work page or 'dashboard'. What you can see and do on the dashboard will depend on your user role (access level).
At the top of the dashboard the main menus: Application, Documents and Your TGA are displayed. If you also have financial access, the Financials menu will be displayed.
From this screen you can:
- Access the 'My work' menu to work on drafts or view submissions;
- Access the '$ My finances' to view invoices;
- Access the 'News Panel' to view the latest TGA news;
- Access the 'Work on drafts' and 'View submissions' to view all draft and submitted applications;
- View the 'Applications menu' - the drop down will display all application types available;
- View the 'Documents menu' - the drop down will display manufacturers, Consumer Medicine information and Product information;
- Access the 'View my organisation' to edit user details;
- View the 'Your TGA menu' - the drop down will display your current ARTG entries and other useful information.