You are here
eCTD AU module 1 and regional information
Specification and guidance for use, V3.1
AU regional content
Please note: V3.0 of the specification is acceptable until 30 June 2018. This version (V3.1) becomes effective on 1 January 2018.
Regional content refers to the Australian specific information to be included within your eCTD application.
- Regulatory requirements and content for module 1 is described within CTD Module 1.
- The validation criteria to support the content is described within the eCTD Validation Criteria spreadsheet in the AU Validation Criteria 3.1 Excel workbook.
- Use the eCTD Sequence Matrix to determine what combination of sequence type and sequence description is relevant to your specific sequence.
Module 1 administrative and prescribing information
The ICH Common Technical Document (CTD) specifies that:
- Module 1 should contain region specific administrative and product information.
- Module 3.2.R should be used for any additional drug substance and/or drug product information specific to Australia.