You are here
The content on this page and other TGA archive pages is provided to assist research and may contain references to activities or policies that have no current application. See the full archive disclaimer.
Archived newsletters and articles
These articles are more than two years old and the information may not be current.
- Provisional approval pathway - first determination decision
16 April 2018: First medicine to be granted a provisional approval determination
- Adverse events ('side effects') reporting survey
5 April 2018: Undertaking this short survey will help us improve the way we collect and use adverse event reports to safeguard all Australians
- Changes to the therapeutic goods advertising framework
13 March 2018: Changes to the advertising regulatory framework will commence March 2018
- Growing complacency with cosmetic injections could have serious consequences
5 March 2018: As these non-surgical cosmetic procedures become more common, there is concern over growing complacency regarding the associated risks
- Priority review pathway - First registration decision
6 February 2018: First medicine registered via the Priority review pathway
- Implementation of the NEW Uniform Recall Procedure for Therapeutic Goods (URPTG)
12 January 2018: New URPTG effective from 15 January 2018