Annual charge invoices
Invoices for annual charges will be issued in the first week of August. To make sure you’re prepared, there are a few housekeeping activities you can do to ensure receiving and paying your invoices is as simple as possible.
- 27 July - You need to have checked the accuracy of your pre-qualified annual charge exemption (ACE) scheme entries
- 3-7 August - Annual charge invoices issued
- 15 September - Deadline to pay annual charges
The new annual charge exemption (ACE) scheme replaced the low value turnover (LVT) scheme on 1 July 2015.
Certain entries that received LVT exemptions in the 2013-14 and/or 2014-15 financial years pre-qualified for the ACE scheme. We sent you a letter in June, which listed entries on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) that pre-qualified for an exemption from annual charges for 2015-16.
Check this list online at TGA Business Services (TBS) as your pre-qualified entries will not be included in your single annual charges invoice for 2015-16 and we want you to make sure the list is accurate.
How to check online
- Go to TGA Business Services
- Log in and click on the ’Applications’ menu
- Under Annual Charge Exemption, select ‘Notification and Declaration’
- Click on the ’ARTG entry’ tab and check that all your pre-qualified entries appear
- If you notice anything missing, email the ACE scheme at email@example.com
Get access to TBS
If your organisation does not yet have access to TBS please go to the TGA Business services: getting started with the TGA page for information on how to arrange your access.
Update your billing details
Correct billing details enable the TGA to send invoices, statements of account and financial information to you easily.
Review and update your billing email and billing postal address in TBS. Only the person you have assigned to hold the Administrator role within your account is able to update these details.
2015-16 summary of fees and charges
A summary of fees and charges from 1 July 2015 has been published on the Schedule fees and charges page.