You are here
TRIAD Sterile Lubricating Jelly 3g sachet
The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has been advised that TRIAD Sterile Lubricating Jelly, 3g sachet, with lot numbers beginning with 7, 8, 9 or 0, is being recalled as it may not have been properly sterilised.
Use of a product that may not have been properly sterilised could result in a local infection at the site it is applied.
This product is mainly used by healthcare professionals, however it may also be used by patients or carers at home, to assist in urinary catheterisation or other applications.
Consumers or carers may have purchased this product over the internet or from retailers who sell continence aids.
Information for consumers
- Immediately discontinue use of the product if the batch number begins with 7, 8, 9 or 0.
- Contact your Doctor if you have been using this product and have any concerns.
- For information on return of the product, refunds/credit policy and replacement products please contact your place of purchase.
- For further information about the recall contact Medical Industries Australia Customer Service Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm on 02 9490 6200.
- Healthcare professionals and patients are encouraged to report adverse events or side effects related to the use of these products to the TGA.
- Information on how to report a suspected problem with a medicine or medical device to the TGA can be found at 'Reporting Problems'.