You are here
One Night Love tablets
One Night Love tablets pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.
The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has tested a product labelled One Night Love tablets and found that:
- the tablets contain the undeclared substances Sildenafil and Ciprofloxacin.
Consumers are advised that Sildenafil and Ciprofloxacin are prescription-only substances in Australia.
The supply of One Night Love tablets containing undisclosed Sildenafil and Ciprofloxacin is illegal.
One Night Love tablets have not been assessed by the TGA for quality, safety or efficacy as required under Australian legislation, and the place of manufacture is not approved by the TGA.
Information for consumers
- Stop using One Night Love tablets and take any remaining tablets to your local pharmacy for safe disposal.
- If you have any concerns arising from your use of this product, consult your health care practitioner.
- If you suspect you have had a side effect (also known as an adverse event) to this product, please report it to the TGA. In addition, if you have concerns about this or other products, you can make a report to the TGA on 1800 020 653 or through our website.
Action the TGA is taking
The TGA is working with the Australian Border Force (ABF) to help stop future shipments of One Night Love tablets from entering Australia.
The TGA will notify ABF to seize and destroy any of these products intercepted at the border.
The TGA is advising consumers to exercise extreme caution when purchasing medicines from unknown overseas Internet sites and has produced a short video on the risks associated with buying medicines and medical devices online. Products purchased over the Internet:
- may contain undisclosed and potentially harmful ingredients
- may not meet the same standards of quality, safety and efficacy as those approved by the TGA for supply in Australia.