You are here
Advertising directions notices
If the Secretary of the Department of Health is satisfied that a breach of the Therapeutic Goods Act has occurred, the Secretary may direct the advertiser to take steps to address non-compliant advertising, including:
- ceasing the advertisement
- making a retraction or correction
- recovering an advertisement in circulation
- destroying the advertisement
- ceasing to make a particular claim or representation made by the advertisement.
Failure to comply with a direction may result in civil proceedings or criminal prosecution.
All directions to advertisers must be published on the TGA website.
- Direction issued to Auzsupps Pty Ltd (6 August 2019)
Auzsupps Pty Ltd was directed to cease advertisements referring to Presciption medicines and illegal products.
Status: Action required by the advertiser 20 August 2019
- Direction issued to ESR You Pty Ltd (6 August 2019)
ESR You Pty Ltd was directed to cease advertisements referring to Presciption medicines and illegal products.
Status: Action required by the advertiser due 20 August 2019
- Direction issued to Cumhur Keskin (23 January 2019)
Mr Keskin was directed to cease advertisements of Prescription and Illegal products including SARMs, DMAA and Cardarine.
Status: Action required by the advertiser due 30 January 2019
- Direction issued to Ken Murray (7 September 2018)
Mr Murray was directed to cease advertisement and making claims or representations for Gumby Gumby capsules
Status: Complied with direction