Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
We are Australia's government authority responsible for evaluating, assessing and monitoring products that are defined as therapeutic goods. We regulate medicines, medical devices and biologicals to help Australians stay healthy and safe.
- A list of approved COVID-19 tests included in the ARTG for supply in Australia.
- Find information on COVID-19 vaccines that are used in other countries that we recognise in Australia.
- Stay up to date on our website transformation and learn what is new.
Search for health products on our register
Search the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) by name, ID or sponsor. Search results from the ARTG include Consumer Medicines Information (CMI) and Product Information (PI). Not all CMI and PI documents are available on this website.
Frequently searched by industry
Frequently searched by health professionals
- We have published updated information on nitrosamine impurities, on the TGA response and requirements for medicine sponsors and manufacturers.
Latest news and updates
- Mode Medical Pty Ltd and executive officer fined almost $160,000 for alleged unlawful advertising of intravenous infusion productsThe TGA has issued infringement notices to Mode Medical Pty Ltd for the alleged unlawful advertising to Australian consumers on a company website and social media.
- Medicines Safety Update - Information for health professionals
- Information about the TGA's safety monitoring of COVID-19 vaccines.