Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
We are Australia's government authority responsible for evaluating, assessing and monitoring products that are defined as therapeutic goods. We regulate medicines, medical devices and biologicals to help Australians stay healthy and safe.
- A list of approved COVID-19 tests included in the ARTG for supply in Australia.
- Find information on COVID-19 vaccines that are used in other countries that we recognise in Australia.
- Stay up to date on our website transformation and learn what is new.
Search for health products on our register
Search the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) by name, ID or sponsor. Search results from the ARTG include Consumer Medicines Information (CMI) and Product Information (PI). Not all CMI and PI documents are available on this website.
Frequently searched by industry
Frequently searched by health professionals
Latest news and updates
- The TGA is seeking public comment on potential reforms to the regulation of nicotine vaping products in Australia.
- A warning to social media influencers and advertisers not to advertise this prescription medicine.
- The TGA has issued an infringement notice of $2,664 to a NSW-based medical practitioner for alleged unlawful advertising of nicotine vaping products in a social media post.
- Consultation: International harmonisation of ingredient names (IHIN) – Dual labelling transition to sole medicine ingredient namesThe TGA is seeking views on ingredient names that must be displayed as both the old and new ingredient name on medicine labels.