Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
We are Australia's government authority responsible for evaluating, assessing and monitoring products that are defined as therapeutic goods. We regulate medicines, medical devices and biologicals to help Australians stay healthy and safe.
- A list of approved COVID-19 tests included in the ARTG for supply in Australia.
- Find information on COVID-19 vaccines that are used in other countries that we recognise in Australia.
- Stay up to date on our website transformation and learn what is new.
Search for health products on our register
Search the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) by name, ID or sponsor. Search results from the ARTG include Consumer Medicines Information (CMI) and Product Information (PI). Not all CMI and PI documents are available on this website.
Frequently searched by industry
Frequently searched by health professionals
- We have published updated information on nitrosamine impurities, on the TGA response and requirements for medicine sponsors and manufacturers.
Latest news and updates
- Information about the TGA's safety monitoring of COVID-19 vaccines.
- TGA grants provisional approval to Pfizer’s COVID-19 bivalent (COMIRNATY Original/Omicron BA.4-5 COVID-19 vaccine) booster dose vaccineThis is the first vaccine provisionally approved by the TGA that is designed to specifically target the Omicron variants BA.4/BA.5 and follows provisional approval of the Pfizer BA.1 Omicron/original bivalent vaccine.
- TGA commences evaluation of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine (SPIKEVAX) for potential transition to full registrationThe TGA has commenced evaluation of an application from Moderna Australia Pty Ltd to transition its COVID-19 vaccine, SPIKEVAX, to full registration for the immunisation of individuals 6 years and over, and as a booster dose for individuals aged 12 years and older.