Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
We are Australia's government authority responsible for evaluating, assessing and monitoring products that are defined as therapeutic goods. We regulate medicines, medical devices and biologicals to help Australians stay healthy and safe.
- A list of approved COVID-19 tests included in the ARTG for supply in Australia.
- Find information on COVID-19 vaccines that are used in other countries that we recognise in Australia.
- Stay up to date on our website transformation and learn what is new.
Search for health products on our register
Search the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) by name, ID or sponsor. Search results from the ARTG include Consumer Medicines Information (CMI) and Product Information (PI). Not all CMI and PI documents are available on this website.
Frequently searched by industry
Frequently searched by health professionals
- We have published updated information on nitrosamine impurities, on the TGA response and requirements for medicine sponsors and manufacturers.
Latest news and updates
- From 1 July this year, medicines containing the psychedelic substances psilocybin and MDMA can be prescribed by specifically authorised psychiatrists for the treatment of certain mental health conditions.
- The TGA has today published an interim decision to reduce the maximum pack sizes for various paracetamol products.
- Caveman Nutrition Pty Ltd, The Cave Nutrition Store Pty Ltd and their director fined $208,000 for alleged unlawful advertising of sports supplements containing dangerous substancesThe TGA has issued infringement notices to Caveman Nutrition Pty Ltd, The Cave Nutrition Store Pty Ltd and to the director of these companies for the alleged unlawful advertising of sports supplements and therapeutic goods not included in the ARTG.