You are here
The content on this page and other TGA archive pages is provided to assist research and may contain references to activities or policies that have no current application. See the full archive disclaimer.
TGA key performance indicators: January to June 2015
Version 1.0, August 2015
|Performance in addressing audit findings||Jan - Jun 2015||Jul - Dec 2014||Jan - Jun 2014|
|Outcome of the financial audit||N/A||Unmodified1||N/A|
|Percentage of category 'A', 'B' and 'C' findings addressed within target timeframes||N/A||100%||N/A|
|Percentage of management responses completed prior to publication of audit report||N/A||100%||N/A|
|Percentage of management responses completed prior to publication of audit report||No performance audits||No performance audits||100%|
- N/A = not applicable. Financial audits are undertaken annually, at the end of June.
- Unmodified means that the auditor expressed an opinion that financial statements were presented, in all material respects, in accordance with applicable financial reporting framework.
|Performance in meeting other statutory obligations||Jan - Jun 2015||Jul - Dec 2014||Jan - Jun 2014|
|Compliance with on time payment policy for small business: Relevant invoices paid within 30 days||96%||99%||93%|
|Compliance with freedom of information legislation: Requests processed to completion within legislated timeframes1||100%||100%||100%|
|Progress towards the Australian Government Digital Transition Policy: applications and submissions received by the TGA that are available in an electronic form2||72%||70%||62%|
|Percentage of compliant regulation impact statements3 completed by the TGA||N/A||100%||N/A|
|Percentage of compliant cost-recovery impact statements completed by the TGA4||100%||100%||100%|
- A decision on access to information must normally be advised within 30 days of receipt of the freedom of information request. However, this timeframe may be varied in certain defined circumstances by TGA or the Information Commissioner.
- The Australian Government's Digital Transition Policy aims to move all Government agencies to digital recordkeeping. This is an average figure across various product streams on applications and submissions. TGA's target is 100% by December 2015. Compliance is as high as 99% for two of the submission types at 30 June 2015.
- Zero (0) Regulation Impact Statements were completed in this period.
- Six (6) Cost Recovery Impact Statements were completed in this period.