Getting started with the online CTN form
Getting a user ID
To provide us with an electronic CTN form you will need both a client identification number (Client ID) and access to our secure online TGA Business Services (TBS) website.
- Go to TGA Business services: getting started with the TGA.
- Follow the instructions provided for completing the Organisation details form.
- Page 2 of the organisational details form asks you to nominate one representative from your organisation to have Administrator access. This person will be able to add and remove access for other representatives from your organisation. More information about the various 'roles' within TBS can be found at: TGA Business services - how to use the site.
- You will be notified by email when you receive Administrator access, and the email will contain a guide to setting up your password.
How to log in
Once you have received your login details, go to our secure online TGA Business Services site. You will then be prompted to enter your login details on the right hand side of the screen.
Once logged in, you will see a personalised work page or 'dashboard'. What you can see and do on the dashboard will depend on what role you have been given. Further information on what each role can see or do can be found at: TGA Business services - how to use the site.
Across the top of the dashboard there are three main menus: Applications; Documents; and Your TGA. If you also have Financial access, there would be an additional Financials menu displayed.
- To begin completing a new CTN form, select the Applications menu.
- If you want to open an existing draft CTN form you have saved, select Work on drafts from the My work menu (which is a third of the way down the page).
Starting a new CTN form
- Select Applications from the top menu in the dashboard. This will open a list of various application types
- Select Clinical Trial Notification. You will then be taken to the first page of the CTN form.
- A blank CTN form is then displayed, starting with the Application tab.
For guidance on using and completing the CTN form, see: