Rock Hard For Men tablets
Rock Hard For Men tablets poses a serious risk to your health and should not be taken. The packaging states the goods are capsules, however the product is in tablet form.
The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has tested Rock Hard For Men tablets and found that:
- it contains the undeclared prescription substances tadalafil and glibenclamide - this is despite the claim made on the box that it is 100% herbal extracts.
- consumers are advised that tadalafil is a prescription-only medicine (which is the active ingredient in Cialis) and glibenclamide is a prescription only substance used for blood glucose controlling.
The commercial supply of Rock Hard For Men tablets in Australia is illegal.
Rock Hard For Men tablets have not been assessed by the TGA for quality, safety or efficacy as required under Australian legislation, and the place of manufacture is not approved by the TGA.
TGA investigations have shown that a number of people in Australia have bought the product Rock Hard For Men tablets online.
- Stop taking Rock Hard For Men and discard any remaining tablets.
- If you have any concerns arising from your use of this product, consult your health care practitioner.
The TGA is working with the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service (Customs) to help stop future shipments of Rock Hard For Men tablets from entering Australia.
If these tablets are found at the border by Customs, they will be seized and destroyed.
The TGA is advising consumers to exercise extreme caution when purchasing medicines from unknown overseas Internet sites. Products purchased over the Internet:
- may contain undisclosed and potentially harmful ingredients
- may not meet the same standards of quality, safety and efficacy as those approved by the TGA for supply in Australia.
If you are worried about counterfeit medicines or medical devices, and want to report an issue, you can report the matter to the TGA:
- online: Report a perceived breach of the Therapeutic Goods Act or questionable practices relating to therapeutic products
- in writing, via post to:
Regulatory Compliance Unit
Therapeutic Goods Administration
PO Box 100
Woden ACT 2606