Delivering reforms - Implementation plan for TGA Reforms: A blueprint for TGA's future
16 July 2012
Implementing the Blueprint reforms will require the TGA to:
- deliver outcomes that respond to the Government's Blueprint recommendations
- achieve operational reforms needed to deliver benefits from those recommendations; and
- ensure that concurrent reform activities underway at the TGA in addition to the Blueprint reforms (ANZTPA and other activities) are achieved in a coordinated way.
Reform in each of these areas will be achieved incrementally over four years, in three phases. The priorities are:
- better managing our communication;
- better managing our practice; and
- mature and sustainable performance.
© Commonwealth of Australia 2012
This work is copyright. You may reproduce the whole or part of this work in unaltered form for your own personal use or, if you are part of an organisation, for internal use within your organisation, but only if you or your organisation do not use the reproduction for any commercial purpose and retain this copyright notice and all disclaimer notices as part of that reproduction. Apart from rights to use as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 or allowed by this copyright notice, all other rights are reserved and you are not allowed to reproduce the whole or any part of this work in any way (electronic or otherwise) without first being given specific written permission from the Commonwealth to do so. Requests and inquiries concerning reproduction and rights are to be sent to the TGA Copyright Officer, Therapeutic Goods Administration, PO Box 100, Woden ACT 2606 or emailed to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Web page last updated: Wednesday, 26 September 2012