- Who we are & what we do
- What the TGA doesn't do
- TGA structure
- TGA plans & reports
- TGA reforms
- Freedom of information
- Acronyms & glossary
- TGA Internet site
TGA plans & reports
- The TGA is included in the Department of Health annual reports.
- TGA business plan 2013-2014
As part of the Department of Health the TGA safeguards and enhances the health of the Australian community through the effective and timely administration of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989.
- Market research: Informing TGA education and communication activities
In 2013, market research was conducted with consumers, health professionals and industry to inform the development of targeted and effective educational materials and improve our communication strategies and practices.
- TGA external communication and education framework
Describes TGA's approach to providing better information to consumers, health professionals and the therapeutic goods industry
- TGA key performance indicators: Our indicators and reporting measures
Eight KPIs have been endorsed by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Advisory Council following consultation with the TGA-Industry Consultative Committee
- Half-yearly performance reports
Statistical reports on TGA's performance in pre- and post-market activities
- TGA reforms: A blueprint for TGA's future: Progress reports
Progress reports on reforms to the TGA relating to the 'blueprint for TGA's future'
- TGA records listings
Indexed listings of the Therapeutic Goods Administration's files
Web page last updated: Wednesday, 28 May 2014