Report a perceived breach or questionable practices
This form should ONLY be used to report a perceived breach of the Therapeutic Goods Act or to report questionable practices in relation to therapeutic products. For example: someone supplying an unapproved therapeutic product, questionable manufacturing practices, etc.
- If you have a query about therapeutic products in general, please see: Contact the TGA where you will find contact details for specific enquiries.
- If you want to report an adverse reaction to a medicine or a medicine deficiency or defect, please see: Reporting medicine problems.
- If you want to report an adverse event with a medical device, please see: Reporting medical device problems.
- If you want to make a complaint about advertising, please see: Making a complaint about the advertising of a therapeutic product.
- For general privacy information, please see: Privacy.
- This form, when completed, will be classified as 'For official use only'. For guidance on how your information will be treated by the TGA see: Treatment of information provided to the TGA.
Content last updated: Thursday, 28 August 2014
Content last reviewed: Thursday, 28 August 2014
Web page last updated: Thursday, 28 August 2014