- Advisory committees on medicines & chemicals scheduling (ACMS & ACCS)
The Advisory Committees on medicines and chemicals advise and make recommendations regarding how medicines and chemicals will be made available to the public.
- Australian Influenza Vaccine Committee (AIVC)
Recommendations from the Australian Influenza Vaccine Committee (AIVC) for the composition of influenza vaccine in Australia.
- Australian Therapeutic Goods Advisory Council
The Council provides strategic advice to the TGA on matters relating to organisational planning, management initiatives, performance measures and quality improvement, including service standards and benchmarking.
- National Coordinating Committee on Therapeutic Goods (NCCTG)
The functions of the Committee are to take action necessary to bring about co-ordination of legislative and administrative controls on therapeutic goods and poisons and to make recommendations to the Australian Health Ministers' Advisory Council as necessary.
- Regulatory and Technical Consultative Forum for medical devices (RegTech Forum)
The RegTech Forum is established as a consultative forum to facilitate consultation between the TGA and the medical devices industry
Web page last updated: Thursday, 14 April 2011